Attention Connecticut Business Owners: Are Doing Everything Possible To Secure And Protect Your Computer Network?
Most business owners think because they have anti-virus software and a software firewall installed that their network is "secure." Not so. Hackers are a security threat to a business and one of the absolute ways to make sure this does not happen is to invent in a top-grade, managed firewall. This small investment is worth the cost in peace of mind and saved time and expense for your business.
Your business rides on the security of your computer network and the data it holds - which is exactly why you can't afford to have an incompetent person or company managing and protecting it.
Since 1997 ASG Information Technologies has been protecting and securing business networks with the following products and services:
- Server Security Service
- Firewall Appliance
- Intrusion Detection Security
- Mobile Security Strategies
- Anti-Virus/Anti-Spyware Solutions
- Secure Remote Access
- Websense - Internet Security Solution
- Digital Surveillance
- On-going system maintenance to keep your protection up-to-data
Luck Is Not A Strategy!
5 Keys To Unshakeable Network Security Every Business Owner Should Know:
- High impact security steps to dramatically improve your network security
- Viruses - overlooked gaps you must address
- Where some firewalls fail and give a false sense of security
- Critical points every security policy should include that most do not
- How to prevent your server from becoming an open relay for spammers
To discuss your business security needs, please fill out the FREE Network Security Audit form on the right today or give us a call at 230-440-4413!