Protect Your Connecticut and South Florida Business From Cyber Criminals, Malware, Viruses, Ransomware, Malicious Insiders, Data Loss, Bank Fraud, and Costly Compliance Penalties!
If you are a business owner, and you think that all you need to keep your company’s network safe is an off-the-shelf anti-virus software and software firewall, think again. Cyber criminals lurk everywhere and are constantly finding new ways to harm you and your business.
When your company’s data isn’t properly secured, you run the risk of a cyber attack that could result in loss or corruption of business information and your client’s data that you hold. This means customer credit card numbers, confidential internal files, health records, trade secrets, financial information, and more. Your business is liable for the data it keeps, so this kind of breach could also make for some very costly litigation.
Cyber Threats Facts
- 43% of cyber attacks target small businesses.
- 48% of data security breaches are caused by acts of malicious intent.
- 60% of smaller companies to out of business within six months of a cyber attack.
- Only 14% of small businesses rate their ability to mitigate cyber risks, vulnerabilities, and attacks as highly effective.
- Does your business have compliance standards such as HIPAA, GLBA, FINRA, PCI-DSS, AMA, NIST-171, 23NYCRR500 Policy?
It’s also an unfortunate fact that many of the network security hazards that threaten small businesses not only come not from outside, but within their own ranks. Employees without proper training can unwittingly download malicious software or invite hackers into your company’s system, and malicious or disgruntled employess can abuse their access for their own benefit. Since you likely have neither the time nor the know-how to monitor employee internet usage and network activity, these realities can pose a very serious threat.
The Solution: A Planned Layered Approach to a Managed IT Network Security By The IT Security And Cyber Experts at ASG Information Technologies.
A Managed IT Network Security Plan is vital to your company’s continued success. Increase your IT security defense against cyber criminals, hackers, and employees and avoid data breaches, cyber attacks and possible regulatory fines with ASG Information Technologies Network & Data Security and Advanced Security Services.
Network Security is not only “Security Products,” it is also a “Discipline.” True network security is a lot like physical fitness: it’s about long-term habits, not quick fixes and fad cures. In other words, it’s something you do, not something you’ve got to get done. Unlike eating right and exercising, though, one slip-up with your network’s security practices could have permanent, catastrophic results for you and your business. Contact us today to get started on protecting your business!
Network & Data Security Services
• Managed Fortigate Firewalls
• Advanced Security Antivirus/AntiMalware
• Endpoint Security
• Intrusion Detection & Protections
• Content Filtering
• Spam & Email Security
• Patch Management & Updates
• 24/7 Network Monitoring
• Policy-Based End User Configuration
• Data & Email Encryption
• Remote/Secure VPN Solutions
• Security Audits/Assessments
• Security Awareness Training
• Disaster Recovery
• Employee Awareness Training
• Wireless Security
Advanced Risks, Vulnerability & Compliance Services
• Internal Penetration Testing
• External Penetration Testing
• Advanced Regulatory Compliance
• Ethical Hacking Solutions
• Social Engineering Testing
• Cyber Security Solutions
• Network Defense Services
• Vulnerability Assessments
• HIPAA Compliance Service