In Today’s Business World it is Essential To Have a Secure Email Communications Always Available
Email is the most critical tool for you, your employees, and your customers. Microsoft Exchange 2016 offers a rich, feature set to help keep your employee and customer communications flowing. With Microsoft Exchange 2013, you can have access to emails, calendars, and contacts at your fingertips.
ASG Information Technologies can help you with all of your email and anti-spam solutions, including Microsoft Exchange and Hosted Exchange solution to suite the size and needs of your business.
Benefits of Microsoft Exchange 2016
- Anywhere access – Your staff can view and sync their e-mail and calendars on multiple devices, including desktop and laptop computers, PDAs, and cell phones.
- Unified messaging – Improve your workforce’s productivity by enabling them to receive not only e-mail, but faxes and voicemail in their inbox as well.
- Security – Built-in anti-spam and anti-virus defenses protect your company’s email system from unwanted solicitations, like bulk e-mail, and from dangerous viruses that can invade your company server and desktops.
- Compliance tools – Meet your legal, regulatory compliance retention requirements using built-in controls.
- Operational efficiency – Exchange 2016 is easy to deploy and administer, and it offers improved storage efficiency and reduces use of resource bandwidth.
Need a Cost-Effective Alternative Microsoft Exchange?
Compared to Microsoft Exchange, Hosted Exchange is often a less expensive option. It is an easy way of getting rid of all these issues at a much lower cost to your company. Here’s how it works: instead of purchasing and maintaining your e-mail on your server at your location, your Exchange server is hosted (and maintained) in a high-performance, high-security hosting company “in the cloud” where you can access it securely from any device or PC.
If you are interested in a Microsoft Exchange or Hosted Exchange solution, please fill in the Free Email & Spam Audit form on the top of this page or call 203-440-4413.
ASG’s Anti-Spam Products
Millions of computer users are getting infected, spoofed, and tricked by emails every year, forcing them to pay hefty fees to clean and restore their computers back to working order.
Spam emails are not only annoying and time consuming, but they are also becoming more dangerous to your privacy and the security of your computer network.
There Are 3 Dangers That Computer Users Should Be Aware Of:
- An increase in hijacked and spoofed email addresses. Spammers have discovered new ways to make it appear as though their spam e-mail is coming from YOUR computer.
- An increase in virus-carrying spam. Accidentally open a spam email carrying a nasty virus and you can end up with big problems. These issues can range from slowing your systems to more serious threats, such as system crashes, data loss, identity theft, redirecting your web browser to porn sites, and more.
- Phishing spam. A phishing e-mail appears to be a legitimate e-mail from a bank, vendor, friend, or other trusted source. The purpose is to trick you into giving confidential information, such as bank account numbers, social security numbers, passwords, and credit card information.
Contact Us Today!
Give us a call or fill out this form and we will respond promptly!